Foro de Meteorología > Seguimiento de situaciones meteorológicas

Snow storm warning in France

(1/6) > >>

Sam49:
Hola a todos,

France is under alert for heavy snowfalls with high winds. This kind of situation is not common here : four low systems will indeed land on the country in the next three days. We are looking especially for the jet stream which could transforming low systems in snow storms (like in US  evil ) with 130 km/h winds ...

Beautiful low system :

Snow alert :

Vigorro...:
Ofu!!! :o :o

Gale:
Very interesting info and very beautiful image with this powerful low :o :o Did you see the cloud structure (the vortex) in the center of the low? It's very interesting! It seems to became into a Tropical Like Cyclone :-X I'm going to take a look to the loop of satellite images to search signs fo that development.

Thanks, Sam :)

Sam49:
Yes i saw it, it's very interesting.

I was under this vortex last night. No particulary phenomena was reported but snowfalls were great with enormous flakes.

We are waiting an other low system in the next 6 hours. It could degenerate to snow storm in east of France, Swiss and south of Germany.

Gale:
Nice synoptical configuration today again, Sam. These lows are embedded in strong westerlies  :-X They will cross over France quickly, although one of them seems to go down in latitude...

Navegación

[0] Índice de Mensajes

[#] Página Siguiente

Ir a la versión completa