Buscas algun articulo o informacion? usa nuestro buscador
Síguenos también en:

Facebook

Autor Tema: Skywarn Europe  (Leído 669 veces)

Desconectado Ansgar Berling

• Tornado F1
Skywarn Europe
« en: Octubre 28, 2006, 15:06:36 pm »
Hi forum members,

My name is Ansgar Berling and I am the second chairman of Skywarn Germany. Ever since march 13, 2004, Skywarn Germany exists.
We are a volunteer organization with storm chasers and spotters like Skywarn USA and cooperate with the German national weather service (DWD) and private weather companies (like Meteomedia, Meteos) in Germany.
We grow bigger day after day and want to inform you about the existence of Skywarn organizations in Europe. At the moment Skywarn Germany, Skywarn Austria and Skywarn Switzerland are up and running, informing the weather services, the public and the media about occurrences of severe weather. If possible we do this in (near) real time so damage and personal loss might be avoided.

As we see a future for a European wide Skywarn network we secured the domain skywarn.eu (we have to fill it though) and we welcome you to discuss Skywarn in Europe in our English forum under http://www.skywarn.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=14 .
We encourage you to start thinking about setting up a Skywarn organization in your country. Exchanging information among us can be a good first step. We will of course share our information (technical and non technical) with you.

I hope to see you soon in our forum!

Regards,

Ansgar Berling
Skywarn Germany, Skywarn Europe

Desconectado Gale

• Webmaster - Admin
  • Tornado F5 (Dedo de Dios)
    • Cazatormentas.Net
Re: Skywarn Europe
« Respuesta #1 en: Octubre 28, 2006, 22:55:10 pm »
Welcome, Ansgar!

The info you have given to us sounds very interesting... In fact, there is a big community in Spain of weather-enthusiasts, storm-chasers, cloud gazers........ as you can see yourself.

I can see the European version of that project has just born... I wish you a very good luck and please contact with us, Cazatormentas.Net, if you need for help.

Many thanks!

Desconectado alb_Ronda

• Moderador del foro.
  • Actualmente en Barcelona
« Respuesta #2 en: Octubre 29, 2006, 10:53:01 am »
Willkommen     ;)

Gale, es aleman no??
-- Actualmente desde Barcelona --
Soy de una ciudad donde llueve hacia arriba y a los pájaros se les ve el lomo mientras vuelan

Desconectado Gale

• Webmaster - Admin
    • Cazatormentas.Net
« Respuesta #3 en: Octubre 29, 2006, 11:06:59 am »
Willkommen     ;)

Gale, es aleman no??

Sí.............

Desconectado deltaforce

• Tornado F1
  • Ofra - Santa Cruz de Tenerife
« Respuesta #4 en: Octubre 29, 2006, 14:04:46 pm »
Herzlich Willkommen Ansgar

ich bin auch deutsche,lebe aber seit 30 jahren hier auf teneriffa.Ich hoffe dass wir durch das forum in Kontackt sind und unsere meteorologische interessen hier bereichern

viele grüsse   deltaforce
« Última modificación: Noviembre 01, 2006, 19:58:24 pm por deltaforce »
<br /><br /><br /> Eneko/20minutos.es.

Buscas algun articulo o informacion? usa nuestro buscador